Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mother and daughter

Piri and her daughter, Morzsa. Morzsa is 4 years old. Very sweet, being the youngest of the pack she is number 3. That comes with a package. She has to be in alert all the time. Even in nights. She is the one who is up in a second if "intruder" comes in the yard. She barks so fearfully that no one dare to get closer unless I say so. She thinks she is doing me a big favor to do so. "Don't worry I will protect the house hold!" She has this very serious face when she guards. She loves to run is circles as her mother, Piri did in her earlier years. She loves to chase the ball. She is the more energetic of the two girls and she just loves to kiss!
I redo some of the older pictures of Morzsa. This is her famous look:
You talking to me?I am ready. Are you comming or not?
Piri teaching Morzsa to play. Maszat helps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.