Thursday, January 29, 2009

Maszat

Maszat, Number 2 Vizsla in the pack.
Dogs have packs. I am the leader as they say but they have the rank among themselves also. Piri who is the mother of the two girls are number one but Maszat number 2 and Morzsa is number 3. Maszat is 7 years old Morzsa is 4. They have the same Sire still they so different in character. Maszat is very sweet but can be rude also. If she is in the mood she will let them know not to come close. She is the one who sleeps under the blanket. When colder she wrap herself totally, even her head and no one can touch her. Maszat is a funny girl. She is the subject of my photos often. Very elegant looking Vizsla. She has a beautiful face and she knows. She acts when I point the camera toward her. Sisters quarrel: Don't bother me I am photographed
Challenging her Mother, Piri:She doesn't run as much as her sister and still she is leaner. She sits beside me while the other two is chasing the ball. I think she is showing me that "I am with you, I don't let you sit alone" That means I have to love her more than the others. This is showing on her face! She take time to eat her food, while Morzsa showels it all in.
When I photo her she make funny faces for me, look:..and she is a talker too. She seems to try to talk to if she wants something. None of the others do that. In this photo; she has all her teeth, not even chipped, just looks that way :) she seems to tell me "Hurry, take my picture I will not sit here all day!" "Look I am bored but I will sit with you, because I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.