Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vizsla video

I found these two Videos on YouTube I think you will enjoy. They were made by Norcsii and they are the property of http://www.kutyasuli.hu/ which is a training school for dogs in Hungary. It looks like they know what they doing! I will certainly show this to Piri and Morzsa to learn something :) I definitely need some help cleaning up the yard. See that Vizsla Samu how he can pick up the cans? Well I was thinking maybe I can teach them to pick up the leaves. We have so many!! As I read their Mirror Teaching method, the main thing is the good relation ship with your Vizslas, clicker training and good everyday routine, feeding, walking etc.
Watch the Videos and make sure you show it to your red dog. Don't forget to get back here after you watched the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.